Interested in Becoming a Member?
Build your business relationships with professionals and small business owners who focus on success through networking and community service.
Join Our Weekly Meetings
The Coffee & Cocktail Connections are a free networking group that hosts a weekly forum where professionals meet and network together. There is zero commitment, no obligation, and no fees or dues. Meetings take place every Thursday from 8:30 am – 10:00 am except the third Thursday of the month which is an afternoon happy hour from 4 – 6 pm.
While the country is practicing social distancing, meetings are being held via Zoom. Each week an email is sent to the membership distribution list announcing the week’s speaker. A calendar of events is also available on Facebook and the website.
To be added to our weekly email distribution list to get meeting connection information, please send a request to email@example.com.
Join Us on Facebook
Coffee & Cocktail Connections also has a very active Facebook page and group. Here are the links to those:
Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeAndCocktailConnections
Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/919750388053735
Members post information about themselves and their business to the group page. It is used as a very active networking resource.
Create Your Directory Listing
The Coffee & Cocktail Connections website contains an extensive business listings directory of our members. Please feel free to add your business listing to our directory.
Here are the instructions for claiming and managing your listing:
- In the upper right hand corner, click on Login
- On the login page, you will see a green link at the bottom of the login area that says “Not a member yet? Register now.” Click on that.
- Create a username (I’d recommend something like “jencalara” or “calaraagency”).
- Use your email and set whatever password you like.
- After you have successfully registered, it will redirect you back to a log in page. Login with the credentials you just created.
- Once logged in, you will see Manage Your Listing. Enter your business’s in the blank and click Find Listings.
- When your business listing comes up, you can either click on the listing and Claim the listing from the details page, or you can click on Claim This Listing from the results page. Either way, once you claim it (and I approve your claim), you’ll be able to modify the content of the listing, add pictures, etc.
This is such an amazing group. Jeremy Poling I’m so glad that you asked me to be apart of this great group of people 5 years ago. Everyone is truly awesome.
Patrick Leroux, 1st Step Home Inspection
I joined coffee, cocktail and connections a little bit over a year ago. The relationships that I have been able to build through this group are relationships that will last for a lifetime. This past year I’ve had the opportunity to learn more about what each member of this group does. In many instances I have been able to help many of them with my services as well as me personally using many members of this group for my own customers and myself. For me is important to be able to establish relationships based in trust and through my time here I have seen their “ HUGE HEART AND LOVE FOR OUR COMMUNITY”. Thank you coffee, cocktail and connections.
Maria Jimenez, SECU Credit Union
Barb Karr from Air Doctor invited me to come in as a guest of Coffee Connections a couple of years ago. I have been coming in more recently since moving to Frederick and have found it to be a great group of professionals that all want to see one another succeed in business. The group has fun connecting and creating ways to supporting the community. As a golfer and hunter the group appealed to me and I hope to continue growing wit Coffee and Cocktail Connections.
Caroline Hutchison, Medina Media