This website is owned, managed, and maintained by CCC through Permission of NFM Lending. By using this website, you consent to this Policy.
Protecting the Confidentiality of Customer Information
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of customer information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and Federal standards to store and secure information about you from unauthorized access, alteration, and destruction. Our control policies, for example, authorize access to customer information only by individuals who need access to do their work.
From time to time, we enter into agreements with other companies to provide services to us or make products and services available to you. Under these agreements, the companies may receive information about you, but they must safeguard this information, and they may not use it for any other purposes.
We provide our Policy to customers when they conduct business with our company. If we change our privacy policies to permit us to share additional information we have about you, as described below, or to permit disclosures to additional types of parties, you will be notified in advance. This Policy applies to consumers who are current customers or former customers.
How and What Information We Gather
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us (such as your name, address, Social Security and account numbers, and income and employment history);
- Your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others (such as loan balance, payment history, and other account information);
- Federal and state taxing authorities;
- Federal, state or local government agencies;
- Other financial institutions that you do business with;
- Mortgage settlement service providers like Consumer reporting agencies (such as account information and information about your credit worthiness); or
- Website page visits, web browser, and blog post comments (such as non-personal information which includes date, time, location, and cookies).
Information Collected When Using This Website
We do not access information about your identity while you use our website. Until you submit an application or contact form, your personal information will remain anonymous to us. We only collect information in the date, time, location, and activity on the website.
Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited. For further information on cookies please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
What Information We Share
CCC may disclose information we have about you as permitted by law. We are required to or we may provide information about you to third-parties without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials;
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability;
- To report account activity to credit bureaus;
- To consumer reporting agencies;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities; or
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit, etc.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include billing service providers, mail and telephone service companies, lenders, investors, title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
Third Party Services and Agreements
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing or purchaser or seller agreements.
We will not sell the information we collect, as described above or obtained on Facebook ® , Twitter ® or other social media outlets to unaffiliated third party companies that perform marketing services.
How We Protect Your Personal Information and Your Privacy
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees and agents who we determine need to know that information to provide products or services to you, service your account, or maintain the systems that support your account. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard your non-public information.
Links to Other Sites
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy policies and practices may differ from those of CCC. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements and we are not responsible for how your information is used or stored. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide as a blog post comment may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at email@example.com.
Contacting and Marketing
By clicking on any button for submission of information on this website, you are agreeing to the following:
- To receive important notices and other communications at any telephone number (including a mobile device) or email address you entered so that CCC can contact you. This authorization removes any previous registration(s) on a federal or state Do-Not-Call (DNC) registry or any internal opt-out/unsubscribe requests you may have previously requested with CCC;
- That CCC or one of its third party associates may use an automatic dialing system in connection with calls made to any telephone number you entered, even if it is a mobile phone number or other service for which the called person(s) could be charged for such call.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). For further details on our CCPA Policy, please visit: https://nfmlending.com/CCPA/
For Vermont Clients
We will not disclose your personal information, financial information, credit report or creditworthiness to non-affiliated third parties to market to you, other than as permitted by Vermont Law, unless you expressly authorize Coffee & Cocktail Connections to make those disclosures. To opt in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 1/29/2018
Opting Out or Updating Personal Preferences
You may choose to opt out from any or all of the ways that your personal financial information is shared, and how you are contacted in any of the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com;
- Write to us via U.S. mail to the address below indicating your contacting preferences or opt out request, including your name and address.
Coffee & Cocktail Connections
Attn: Monica Stuckey
5257 Buckeystown Pike, Suite 184
Frederick, MD 21704